Ambetter Health Welcomes New and Current Members for the 2023 Plan Year
As the health insurance landscape continues to evolve, some insurance carriers have elected to exit some markets.
Good news! Ambetter Health™ has nearly 10 years’ experience serving Marketplace members and we are committed to continuing to offer affordable health insurance at an affordable cost. As the nation’s #1 Marketplace insurer*, Ambetter Health remains committed to the Marketplace and will continue to offer plans in Georgia.
Whether you’re new to Ambetter Health, or you’ve been an Ambetter Health member for years, welcome! You can rest assured, we are dedicated to providing reliable health coverage you can count on.
- Has provided quality health insurance plans for nearly 10 years.
- Continues to deliver great coverage and benefits our members have come to expect and deserve.
- Provides a broad network of trusted providers, pharmacies, hospitals, and urgent care centers offering many convenient ways to get and stay healthy.
With a wide variety of plans to fit your needs and budget, Ambetter Health continues to provide stability and health care options ensuring you receive expert care whenever and wherever you need it.
Thank you for choosing Ambetter Health. We look forward to serving you!
Curious on next steps?
To view next steps and plan details:
- New members: Go to ambetterhealth.com/welcome
- Current members: Go to member.ambetterhealth.com
*Statistical claims and the #1 Marketplace Insurance statement are in reference to national on-exchange marketplace membership and based on national Ambetter data in conjunction with findings from 2021 Rate Review data from CMS, 2021 State-Level Public Use File from CMS, state insurance regulatory filings, and public financial filings.